Thursday, August 14, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: June Jones on "The Josh Pacheco Show" Tuesday 8/19



Just got word from the SMU Athletic Department that we have the OK to interview former UH Head Football Coach June Jones on Tuesday morning during "The Josh Pacheco Show" on ESPN Radio.

I know a lot of you have things you wanna know about June Jones and his past and his current gig in Dallas as coach of SMU, so I'm asking you to send me your questions for the interview. I'll be taking your questions until 3 pm on Monday, August 18th. I can't guarantee that every one of your questions will be asked, but I will do my best to make sure they get on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly! Did I read that right? Damn, I wish I could catch the station from here.

Anonymous said...

EASY TO SECOND GUESS NOW BUT DO YOU THINK BESS AND MULLEN SHOULD HAVE STAYED FOR THIER SENIOR YEAR AT UH OR MAYBE TRANSFERRED TO SMU INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE NFL?

ALSO, WHY DID FLACCO END UP A HIGH PICK(FROM DELAWARE) I DONT THINK HIS SCHEDULE WAS THAT HARD? I CAN'T WAIT TILL COLT PROVES ALL THE SCOUTS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

IS THIER AN SMU VS UH MATCHUP IN THE NEAR FUTURE?

WOULD YOU CONSIDER PLAYING THE GEORGIA BULLDOGS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW YEARS?