Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another reason why Brett Favre to New York could be a good fit

Thanks to our production guru, he took time out of his busy schedule to remind me of a lesser known acting job by Brett Favre. It's from the movie "Reggie's Prayer" featuring, you guessed it, Reggie White.



(Thanks to joblo.com)

___________________________________________________

By the way, Jane McManus, Jets beat writer for "The Journal News" joins me on the show today as she has had a late night / morning covering the trade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett Favre's story is an interesting one. I haven't followed it very closely, but it's still VERY newsworthy. But in other news, OBAMA IS HERE!

ESPN HAWAII said...

Yeah, Obama is in Hawaii. I'd rather see Edwards, however. I've got some real tough questions for him.

By the way, the Jane McManus I talked to...works for a Gannett paper...told me some interesting stuff.