Sunday, April 19, 2009

Videos to check out

Hey guys...checking in on a Sunday to leave you with some great videos.



- Michael Wilbon of PTI vs. Wes Malott of the PBA Tour. If Wilbon wins, he gets an exemption on the PBA Tour.



- Hilo High's Ryan Fukunaga had a monster game against Keaau High on Wednesday from Walter Victor Field. Fukunaga belted two 2-Run Home Runs to go along with a sweet 6-3 Double Play. Many thanks to the good folks at the Hawaii Sports Page for sending in the great shots!

1 comment:

Bryan Mcwilliam said...

Hey Josh. Bryan here. You left me a message on Twitter in regards to a Halladay interview.

No problem.

Shoot me an email @ bryan_mcwilliam@rogers.com and we'll go from there.

I'm leaving you this message because I dont trust Twitter all the time.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

P.S Nice webspot, I like it!