Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Ob behalf of all the staff and management here at ESPN Radio, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and hope that you have the chance to spend time with family and friends and celebrate all that we must be thankful for.

To our friends who are serving or have served in the military, I take this time to say thank you for everything you do for our country. You help to keep our country free, and allow people like me to speak freely every day. I salute your service and your dedication to our country.

Finally, I want everyone who is reading this to remember how much we must be thankful for. As I write this, I'm watching CNN and they are showing live coverage of the unfortunate and sickening events in Mumbai, India. Innocent people have lost their lives, and will not be able to spend time with their families and friends, regardless of what their nationality or ethnicity is.

You, the reader, as well as myself, are fortunate to spend this holiday with our loved ones. Unfortunately, halfway across the world, there are people who will not see another day. Please keep these families in our thoughts and prayers as we spend the next few days with the people we love.

- Posted by Josh Pacheco

No comments: