Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MLB Postseason Live Blogs!

As many of you know, I'm taking Wednesday and Thursday off, as well as the last 25 minutes on Friday, so ESPN Radio can bring you live coverage of the 2008 MLB Postseason. But, that doesn't mean I'm not working. I do have to be here in the office, and that means I need something to do. So, during select games of the 2008 MLB Postseason, I'll come here and start live-blogs during the action in case you are watching the game or listening to it along with the rest of our audience. The live-blog schedule will be as follows:

Wednesday:

8:35 am - NLDS Game 1: Milwaukee vs. Philadelphia

Thursday:

8:00 am - ALDS Game 1: MIN / CWS vs. Tampa Bay


If we get bumped next week for one of the NLCS / ALCS games, we'll do the same thing, so I'll keep you posted.

No comments: